If you are a California resident, please click here.
If you are an EEA/EU resident please click here.
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Back in Stock via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Credit & Debit Card Data: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details relating to financial data with any 3rd parties;
- Cookies: A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Back in Stock, SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC., we or us: Back in Stock, owned fully by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC., a company incorporated in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with whose registered office is at 113-1834C Oak Bay Avenue, V8R 0A4;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, https://backinstock.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
When you install Back in Stock, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Shop resource: the store’s general settings and information, including name, domain, currency, language, location and contact email address;
- Products: the store’s product catalog, including details on each product variant, images and collections;
- Orders: the store’s orders including details of the customer, their cart, and any transactions;
Storefront: the store’s themes, including all files, pages, texts, assets and script tags.
Information about individuals who visit your store and register for a back in stock notification:
- Email address;
- Marketing consent;
Web browser language and time zone.
For purposes of GDPR, Back in Stock acts as the “data controller”.
We will retain any Data you submit for as long as Back in Stock deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service, but never for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Back in Stock may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
- Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and Back in Stock.
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your store’s account data held by Back in Stock
- You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by Back in Stock at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of Back in Stock
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
A User may revoke consent at any time.
Data security is of great importance to SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie: Strictly necessary cookies
- Purpose: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- For any questions or concerns relating to the use of your User Data while using Back in Stock, you are welcome to contact the SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC.’s chosen Data Protection Officer who can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Every user of Back in stock has a variety of rights relating to the use of their data while using Back in Stock, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- This Policy was last updated Oct 6th 2020